Crofts End Church is located in the St George area of Bristol, England.
It was formerly known as the Miner's Mission and Crofts End Mission, the church was established in 1895 by a young miner, George Brown, who felt called by God to start a Christian work for the many poor, ragged and barefoot children of the area.
The church is now part of the Bristol City Mission Society, a registered charity.
The full history of the church can be found in a book titled Miner to Missionary published in 2015 for its 120th anniversary, written by Alan Freke. It includes memories of Crofts End and historical details of life of the founder.
In the 1960's the Church was extended however due to structural problems has been demolished and replaced with a new worship space and community hub.
The current pastor is Pete Webley and you can find out more about the activities of the Church, including service times by visiting their website by clicking the box below.